Monthly Archives: July 2013

What could have happened on the way to Starbucks

The conversation that happened: “Hi. Excuse me.” (Kinda cute, tall black man in a green polo shirt with keys around his neck) “I’m really hungry. Do you have any money on you?” “No, I’m sorry. I don’t. ($5 and a … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized, wandering mind | 2 Comments

One crack, one river

I live 90% of my life without any skin. The other 10% I wear brass knuckles. That may be a slight exaggeration, 90% is a lot, but I’m beginning to hold who I am very dear. I’ve said it before, … Continue reading

Posted in Photos, Uncategorized, wandering mind | 6 Comments

Mermabird

Pat commissioned this painting from my boss for my birthday. It’s hanging now above our television and I keep saying how I’ll never need to watch television again because every time I look at the painting I can’t look away. … Continue reading

Posted in Dreams, Uncategorized, wandering mind, When the sun shines inside | 8 Comments

Happy birthday to meeeeee!

This is how I SHOULD look by the end of the day and this is how my cubicle looked when I got into work. Best. Boss. Ever. Pat brought me coffee in bed this morning and I listened to music … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized, wandering mind, When the sun shines inside, Writing Life | 4 Comments
 

Valid XHTML Strict and CSS